The 7th International Forum on Public Relations and Advertising is one of the most prestigious international conferences in Asia-Pacific. This innovative forum is for anyone interested in expanding their creative dialogue and opening up their minds to a new era in media impacts on culture and social communication.
This forum will explore the impacts and effects of social media on our modern culture.
Become a part of
the 7th International Forum
on Public Relations and Advertising
- The conference will be held at Mahidol University International College, Salaya Campus.
- Detailed information on place, access and hotel possibilities please check www.muic.mahidol.ac.th/conferences/pr/ for regular updates.
- Submission of Abstract (extended): April 30th, 2014
- Announcement of Accepted Paper: May 15th, 2014
- Full Paper Submission: July 31st, 2014(extended)
- Social Media, Social Network and Social Communication
- Communication for Sustainable Social Change
- Changes and Trends in Social Media Communication
- Social Media in Marketing and Branding
- Social Media in Public Relations and Advertising
- Other relevant topics
Requirements for submissions:
- Those interested are invited to submit an abstract of about 250-300 words, in English to the Conference Organizers before April 30th, 2014.
- The Scientific Committee of the Conference will assess and respond to the abstract submissions before May 15th, 2014
- The deadline of full paper submission is July 15th, 2014.
Specific guidelines on formatting please follow the manuscript guideline and manuscript template on our conference website at www.muic.mahidol.ac.th/conferences/pr/ and sent to
firstname.lastname@example.org. This is to facilitate the compilation of papers for publication and anonymous review.
- A selection of the best papers will be published in two special issues of the following Elsevier Journals:
- Public Relations Review (http://www.journals.elsevier.com/public-relations-review)
- Telematics and Informatics (http://www.journals.elsevier.com/telematics-and-informatics)