The parking fee at Aditayathorn Building service on Fl. B3-B2 will be 4,000 THB per semester. Period January 1, 2017 – April 30, 2017
November 27, 2017 (08.00 a.m.) to December 8, 2017 (Until 12.00 p.m.) Website only.
Fuel system check
November 27, 2017 to December 8, 2017 At Aditayathorn building, Control Room, FL. B1. 08.30 – 16.30 p.m. (12.00 – 13.00 p.m. Lunch break)
November 27, 2017 to December 8, 2017
December 18, 2017 onwards.
1. Go to System (URL: https://capp.muic.mahidol.ac.th/parking/ )
– Fill in your E-mail address
– System will send you a verification code for registration by email.
2. Fill in information (URL: Link for registration)
b. Student ID
c. E-mail/ Telephone number
d. License plate number, model, province, fuel type
e. Fill Confirm Verification code
3. System will send an E- mail for identify.
4. Fuel system check.
4.1) The Members since September – December, 2017 that registered with old license plate number will be excepted for fuel system check and a Copy of vehicle possessory right.
4.2) Fuel system check for new register. At Control room B1 floor Aditayathorn building.
Please, attach file above.
2.1 A Copy Student ID card with signature
2.2 A Copy of vehicle possessory right document (vehicle book) with signature
5.1 Via SCB Internet Banking (Only an account cooperates with MUIC)
• Recommend: Immediately, Confirmed
5.2 Via SCB Bank
• The result will show after 3 days of processing.
6. Students will have to present documents and evidence for receive parking stickers at the office no. 348 at Aditayathorn building.
*The process will success when you completely paid. (First come, First served)
** We recommend to pay via SCB internet banking because the result will be show immediately after you paid. (Via Bank counter: the financial will get the result after 3 business days of payment)
*** Refundable for fully booked only. (At Financial Unit 2ED floor International College Building.
***For more information contact 02 700 5000 ext. 4300, 4305, 4308***