College/university transfer students from Thailand and abroad who intend to enroll at MUIC
Before determining the transfer of credits from another college/university, the student is required to apply to MUIC.
Criteria for Transferring Credits
- The courses, taught in English, must have been taken within the past 5 years.
- The submission of an official transcript and course syllbi is required.
- The courses must match three-fourths or more of the content of the equivalent MUIC courses.
- Students from higher academic institutions cannot transfer more than half of the total credits required for graduation.
- The courses must show a grade of no less than a C or its equivalent.
- Courses from Advanced Placement must show a grade of no less than 3.
- Courses from the International Baccalaureate Diploma must show a grade of no less than 4.
- Once the transfer credit process is completed, students are not allowed to cancel orwithdraw approved transfer courses.
Students will be required to compare and match course descriptions for which they are requesting a credit transfer and may request assistance from an Academic Affairs officer.
The Office of Academic Affairs (OAA) will route the transfer request form for approval. Once the transfer request form is completed, the OAA will pass the request form to the Registrar and the Associate Dean for Academic Affairs for final approval.
The Office of Academic Affairs will require about one month to process the credit transfer for approval.