Foreign national students living outside of Thailand
Mahidol University International College’s academic calendar is based on a system of three trimesters – Trimester 1 (September-December), Trimester 2 (January-April) and Trimester 3 (April-July) – each running for 12 weeks. There is a brief summer session in August.
|Trimester 1 Entry
15 May – 17 July 2017
|1 August 2017||11 September 2017|
|Trimester 2 Entry
15 August – 16 October 2017
|1 November 2017||8 January 2018|
|Trimester 3 Entry
15 November 2017 – 15 January 2018
|15 February 2018||23 April 2018|
- A copy of your high school transcript (with English translation)
– Applicants who submit IGCSE must have IGCSE, GCSE or GCE ‘O’ Level at least 5 subjects and GCE ‘AS’ Level or GCE ‘A’ Level at least 3 subjects, 8 subjects in total, with minimum Grade of C and an official high school transcript of grade 10 .
– GED submissions must pass 5 subjects with a minimum score of 3600 and an official high school transcript of grade 10.
- A certified copy of your high school diploma or its equivalent (with English translation)
- School Profile in English Version
- Three 1”x1” photographs
- Non-native English speaking applicants must submit official results from either the TOEFL iBT or IELTS Academic with at least 2 years validity
TOEFL iBTIELTS AcademicOverall
WritingOverall Writing79 256.0 6.0
- Original of official SAT1 (Math) with score of 200 – 800 at least 2 years validity (if any)
- Two letters of recommendation
- A photocopy of your passport
- Statement of Purpose (250 words at least)
- Medical Certificate
- Financial Statement
Application Fee 50 USD
- Click on the Application Online link and fill out the form
- Submit the required documents either in person or through EMS or registered mail to the MUIC Admission Office and forward the application fee payable to Mahidol University International College, Siam Commercial Bank, Account Number 333-2-08153-4, during the application period.
- Once candidates have been officially accepted as full-time students, they are required to sit for the English writing and mathematics placement tests in order to determine their academic status. For the placement test schedule click here