Foreign national students living outside of Thailand
Mahidol University International College’s academic calendar is based on a system of three trimesters – Trimester 1 (September-December), Trimester 2 (January-April) and Trimester 3 (April-July) – each running for 12 weeks. There is a brief summer session in August.
|Trimester 1 Entry
15 May – 16 July 2018
|1 August 2018||10 September 2018|
|Trimester 2 Entry
15 August – 15 October 2018
|1 November 2018||7 January 2019|
|Trimester 3 Entry
15 November 2018 – 15 January 2019
|15 February 2019||22 April 2019|
- A copy of your high school transcript (with English translation)
- Applicants who submit IGCSE must have IGCSE, GCSE or GCE ‘O’ Level at least 5 subjects and GCE ‘AS’ Level or GCE ‘A’ Level at least 3 subjects, 8 subjects in total, with minimum Grade of C and an official high school transcript of grade 10 .
– GED submissions must pass 4 subjects with a minimum score of 600 and an official high school transcript of grade 10 or its equivalence with at least 2 terms.
- A certified copy of your high school diploma or its equivalent (with English translation)
- School Profile in English Version
- Three 1”x1” photographs
- Non-native English speaking applicants must submit official results from either the TOEFL iBT or IELTS Academic with at least 2 years validity
TOEFL iBTIELTS AcademicOverall
WritingOverall Writing69 226.0 6.0
- – Original official of ACT (Math) with at least 2 years’ validity. The following minimum scores are required.
Science not lower than 25
Business Administration not lower than 25
Intercultural Studies and Languages not lower than 20
International Hospitality Management not lower than 18
***Order score via www.act.org – Code 7958
***ACT (Math) and Math Examination are not needed for Communication Design, Media and Communication and Social Science.
– Original official of SAT1 (Math) with at least 2 years’ validity. The following minimum scores are required.
Science not lower than 600
Business Administration not lower than 600
Intercultural Studies and Languages not lower than 530
International Hospitality Management not lower than 500
***Order score via www.collegeboard.org – Code 7208
***SAT1 (Math) and Math Examination are not needed for Communication Design, Media and Communication and Social Science.
- Two letters of recommendation
- A photocopy of your passport
- Statement of Purpose (250 words at least)
- Medical Certificate
- Financial Statement
Application Fee 50 USD
- Click on the Application Online link and fill out the form
- Submit the required documents either in person or through EMS or registered mail to the MUIC Admission Office and forward the application fee payable to Mahidol University International College, Siam Commercial Bank, Account Number 333-2-08153-4, during the application period.
- Once candidates have been officially accepted as full-time students, they are required to sit for the English writing and mathematics placement tests in order to determine their academic status. For the placement test schedule click here