To search for these openings, click on the following link:
- Teaching Vacancies (Full time) (Apply now)
- Thai Nationals Only (Recruitment Period : Open now through January 10, 2017)
Full-time instructor and section coordinator of German (starting in September 2016)
Mahidol University International College (MUIC), Salaya, Nakon Pathom
- Excellent command of German (C2 level)
- Very good command of English
- Master’s degree in Applied Linguistics, German Language or related field; PhD preferred
- Minimum one year’s teaching experience, preferably with university students
- Ability to relate well to students and colleagues
- Ability to effectively manage time and schedules
- Ability to take on administrative work in the Foreign Language Program
- Ability to take on the position of section coordinator
- Initial one-year contract beginning in September 2016.
- Instructors of German are required to coordinate and lead outside class activities, field trips, summer programs abroad, and special events to promote German culture.
- In addition to teaching, instructors need to establish set office hours in order to make themselves available to students, as well as to take up the position as the German section coordinator for administrative work within the program starting by September 2016.
- Assuming positive evaluations during the course of the first year, the initial contract will be followed by 2-year contracts which require instructors to conduct research (e.g. publish in a peer-reviewed academic journal) in addition to their teaching duties.
Please send a cover letter with your resume, transcript, ID card, and a recent 2-inch photo to the Human Resources Section at:
Mahidol University International College,
999 Phutthamonthon 4 Rd., Salaya,
Nakhonpathom, Thailand 73170